If you wish to join us from another school then you will need to follow the process below:
- Contact the Local authority to check that we have available spaces https://www.bracknell-forest.gov.uk/schools-and-learning/schools/school-admissions
- Following confirmation of an available space please contact Mrs Norris at email@example.com or on 01344390882 to arrange a tour of the school
- When you come for a tour students from the year group you are joining will conduct a tour and where possible the Head of Year will meet with you. Mrs Norris will then go through though the process of transferring schools. You will need to collect an in year transfer form from your current school which needs to be signed by your current Headteacher. This form would then need to be sent to the Local Authority.
- The Local Authority will then contact us and will arrange a start date.
- Once this date has been confirmed Mrs Norris will contact you to come to KAEP to complete or return relevant paperwork and your start date is confirmed.