EPCS Friends Association
The EPCS Friends Association comprises a group of interested and committed, parents, staff, governors, alumni and community volunteers, who give their time freely to make sure there is a full timetable of enjoyable events for the children and families of the schools. We welcome your involvement and support.
We are a registered charity with the Charity Commission from the 20th of August 2019.
Our registration number is 1184978 and here is our Registration Certificate .
Charity Trustees have agreed to keep the EPCS ( Easthampstead Park Community School ) part of the name for the next year in deference to the schools 50th birthday this year honouring the history of the school pre-transition to academy.
- To enhance the education and well being of the students of the school by providing and /or assisting in the provision of Equipment, facilities, resources and experiences that extend and enrich learning.
- To promote positive close co-operation and communication between parents/carers, school staff, governor’s and community volunteers.
- To support events and activities to fund raise or to enhance school events.
- To consider suggestions from staff, parents and students as to how fundraising should be spent to benefit students in the school
Terms of Reference
- Membership of the Friends Association are those parents/carers who have a child/ren in the school and are either staff, volunteers from the community or governors.
- The Association is managed by the Governing Body and Senior Leadership team within the school.
- The Association will meet at least once a term, while working working groups will meet for the organisation of events and activities.
- Funds may only be used to fulfill the main purpose which is to enhance the education and well being of the students of the school by providing and /or assisting in the provision of Equipment, facilities, resources and experiences that extend and enrich learning.
It is not the aim of the Friends Association to raise or discuss individual students or parental concerns. Such matters should be raised through the appropriate channels following school guidelines. School management/operational procedures, curriculum or timetabling, staff selection and appointments, school hours or holidays and management of budget all fall outside the remit of the Friends Association.